Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Nissan 10 Miler: Bib Pick-Up & Tech Shirt

Yesterday after work, I went to the RR Commerce Court to pick-up my bib and tech-shirt. I didn't want to go today since I had to take Bud for his annual shots and check-up and it's supposed to be hot and muggy in the afternoon -- okay I also wanted a well earned afternoon nap. Love the tech shirt! I'm hoping for the forecasted rain early in the morning means 3:00 am and not 8:00 am. I've never raced in the rain and the only time I've run in the rain, well that was a year ago when I got runner's knee only days before the Nissan 10 Miler. Coincidence?


Off topic, why is Bud sleeping like me?? This photo was taken a week ago and had to share! Next thing I know, Bud gets a bit chilly and then either barks to get the covers over him or he does it himself.


Okay, got to walk Bud and get to bed and get a good night's rest in preparation for tomorrow. Also need to get everything ready so I don't forget anything. Coincidently, I read the October 2007 issue of Runner's World and there's an article on what to do before, during, and after a race. I'll take the suggestion to baby-pin a $10 (or other) bill to the inside of my tech shirt. I might do the same with my house keys.