Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Woke Up Late and Rain = No Run

Although I set the alarm, I turned it back off and woke up at 8:30 am. Must be very tired these days as the school year is ending and things are hectic -- even with Bud sleeping on (!) my pillow with me. He's very good not to disturb me when I'm sleeping but when he has enough, he'll lick me out of bed. I wish he licked me out of bed. Anyways, after walking him briefly and feeding him breakfast, got everything on to leave the house -- then it starts to rain. Aargh!! Turns out it lasted only shortly, with the rain not to appear again for the day. I checked the Weather Network online and will do my LSD tomorrow morning. I'm going to bed early tonight so I can get out of the house by 6:00 am (again, wishful intentions, will see what gets implemented). No rain in the forecast for tomorrow morning :-)

Stocked up on some Energy bars at Shopper's Drug Mart. Today is 20X the points. Also redeemed my rain check for Vector Energy Bars ($2.99 for 4 of them). I love the chocolate chip flavour. In the end, I had a total of 13 800 points, which is about $20.00 for future redemption. The plan was to go to Shopper's after my LSD today. Didn't work out so I had to make a separate trip...oh well, but worth it!

Almost going to bed!