Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Saturday, May 24, 2008

10:1 (x12)

Sunny, cool, and windy today! Instead of heading west on the Martin Goodman Trail, I opted to head east -- past Cherry Park and reaching the entrance of Tommy Thompson Park before making the turn around. Scenic route but not many people on the trail. I remember some of the route from the Scotiabank Toronto Marthon last year. Began the run a bit late today (9:45 am) as I slept in. I will repeat this run in the future and run on Commssioner's Road (like the Scotiabank Toronto marathon route).

I could feel the runner's knee in the left leg after the second 10:1. It's not anything major since there continues to be no pain during the duration of the run (thank goodness).

Distance running today = 18.12K
Time = 2 H, 18 minutes.
Time per km = 7.17
Total distance in 2008 = 367.65 K

Hope to sign up for another half marathon (leaning towards "Run Ajax").