Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Saturday, March 13, 2010

This week...

Guess I'm lazy to post my weekday run so here goes...

Only 1 weekday run (Wednesday). 6.76 K. First run after the Chilly half marathon so went slowly. Felt fine :-)

Original plan was to have a run yesterday after work but it was rainy so I opted out :-| (Embarassed considering I ran 3+ hours in the rain in last year's ATB 30 K) Listened to the radio this morning and since it was overcasted chose to do my LSD this morning. Got in 28.34 K :-) At times, there were showers but at times very windy. Ran on the Danforth as I didn't want to run on the Martin Goodman Trail in anticipation of puddles not to mention perhaps being windier.

YTD = 385.56 K. On track for 2010 K. What a way to start off March Break!

No comments: