Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Sunday, March 21, 2010

New Running Shorts

Went to the local Running Room and bought new running shorts. I wanted something to complement "The Lock" that I purchased a couple of years ago -- basically, I wanted pockets! There's a small pocket in the back of the new shorts for a key, paper money, or a plastic card (e.g., health card, credit card). It cost $54.99 and I used the $10 coupon I received when registering for the ATB 30 K (it's next week!!) with the Running Room on-line.


Thinking ahead of running shoes as the stockpile of Brooks Adrenaline GTS I purchased at clearance price a few years ago has only 1 brand new pair on the shelf. So, I'll be eyeing the current GTS 10 in the fall when it's replaced with a newer model. I'll need to try on the GTS 10 as I've learned from the Brook Trance 5 and 6 are not the same.

Tomorrow is Bud's 3rd birthday. I went and got him 2 huge cookies. I gave him 1/2 this afternoon:


2 comments:

Boris T said...

Good luck with the ATB next week, I hope the weather will be much better then last year.

Louis Lim said...

Thanks, Boris. Will you be running in the ATB 30 K? If so, best wishes to you as well.