Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

10:1 (x4)

Beautiful day today -- sunny, +9C. I got in 10:1 (x4) after work. I went a bit too fast out there and should have started off slower. Total is 6.20K; taking 7.06 minutes/K; average heart rate of 161 BPM. Basically ran around the neighbourhood. Afterwards, I went to Dominion's and bought seedless black grapes on special -- very fresh as they were still in the boxes unopened. I had to open the box and had a little accident with a bag of grapes emptying itself on top of the box -- a bit embarassing!

Total running for 2008 = 216.92K

Received my spring issue of Walk! Magazine. Yesterday received my copy of Men's Health. Still haven't gotten to reading Runner's World. The readings before bed time are piling. I am enjoying a second read right now of Marathon and Half Marathon: The Beginner's Guide by Marnie Caron. Hmm...26 weeks to a marathon may be a bit ambitious...

Not sure if I can squeeze in another run this week before the weekend as I have meetings after work :-(