Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

10:1 (x4)

Got in 10:1 (x4) after work today :-) I had to take advantage of the (finally) spring-like weather of +6C. For part of the route, I went down to the Martin Goodman Trail to have a look at the conditions of the path. Most of it was runnable, with most of the snow gone. I hope by Saturday (supposed to be another 6C day!) the paths should be all set for running. Saw quite a few runners outside today. Guess everyone is excited with the "warm" weather (although there was a bit of wind). I ran 6.32K, with an average heart beat of 159 beats per minute.

The Around The Bay 30K race is this Sunday. I'm not competiting in it this year as I continue to train for the half marathon in Mississauga. I'm excited with the spring weather around the corner...