Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Friday, March 21, 2008

10:1 (x3) + windy outside!

Good Friday! Debated on whether to do 10:1 (x3 ) or (x8). With the wind and cold (-2C), I opted for (x3) and will do (x9) on Easter Monday. Although spring has theoretically arrived, it still (!) is cold. The sidewalks are now dry but the piled snow and ice-covered parks still exist :-( I was hoping to get back on the Martin Goodman Trail for this weekend but the snow hasn't melted fully yet and it was too cold and windy anyways. Next week, hopefully.

Got in the 10:1 (x3), covering 4.61K, with an average heart rate of 170 (a bit high but my running was a bit faster as well). I got into a groove with the final 10 minutes of running and eventually warmed up.

Enjoying the long weekend and the much needed rest. Looking forward to celebrating my buddy, Bud's 1 year birthday tomorrow. I got him a stuff animal that says "Ltl Buddy" at the Pets store.