Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Saturday, January 19, 2008

10:1 (x6)

Woke up to some flurries on the sidewalk. I made the decision not to run unless the sidewalks were dry. While taking Bud for his morning walk, I saw 3 runners on the roads. It wasn't that cold (about -5C) but a beautiful day with the sun. After feeding the pup, I got everything ready for my run. I wasn't going to walk to the Martin Goodman Trail since it would be colder and more windy near the lake so I ran in the neighbourhood. Half way through, I said I was ready to up the endurance for another 10 minute run. I ended up doing 10:1 (x6) which meant an entire hour running! I always find starting off a bit tough but once running, I can get into a groove (and the time goes quickly). Unlike walking, I haven't gotten into deep thinking yet. I am thrilled to add another 9.04K to my counter.