Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Saturday, December 22, 2007

First run in 2 weeks...Garmin out of batteries

Great to see the snow melting. After warming up via taking the pup for his morning walk (a bit longer than usual), I went on my run. After turning on the Garmin, it said "Low Batteries". Aargh! I still did my run but don't know how far I went. Since I left my wrist watch at home, had to "guess" what 5 minutes seemed like. Oh well...

I'm on 2-weeks holiday now. I'm looking forward to the Resolution Run on December 30th although wished we didn't get last week's snow storm so I could have run last week. I hope to run at least twice a week. My goal was to complete the Resolution Run using 10:1 but will opt for 5:1 instead. I'm wearing the custom orthodics and don't mind them anymore. I also bought a Patellar Sleeve. Hope all goes well in my training...