Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Yesterday's Run + Marathons

Got in 4.30 K after work yesterday in my school neighbourhood. Glad I got it in as I want to continue to routine of weekday runs. YTD = 1415.6 K

Just received an e-mail that I am bib #52 for Sunday, October 17th Toronto Marathon. 1.5 weeks away! Continue to feel good recovering from the Toronto Waterfront Marathon on September 26th. The upcoming weekend is supposed to be great weather -- 20C :-) Hope to get in 25.5 K and then that's it until marathon day. It's going to be challenging to complete the marathon but my goal is to finish the 42.2 K.

There's an early bird for registering for the Toronto Waterfront Marathon. $75 until November 10. But there's also a $5.50 on-line fee not to mention having to add on HST. Ouch! Not really an early bird fee :-|

1 comment:

Andrew Opala said...

9 1/2 days away!

good luck you will be awesome!