Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Week in Review

2 runs this week (forgot to run on Friday...):

Tuesday:

4.55 K after work. It began to rain in the middle of the run :-(


Today:

21.60 K this morning. Started the run late since my Garmin was had low battery (!). How that happened I don't know. I recharged it for over half an hour. Did the run on the Martin Goodman Trail. Debated whether to go west on the Humber River Bridge or take a turn. Chose incorrectly as it was freezing rain (!). It got so bad that I wanted to take the TTC back home. Fortunately, I didn't and the weather got better after about 10 minutes. Jacket from the Resolution Run is no longer good as the front zipper no longer works. Cold! Hope I don't get a cold from this. Treated myself to a fruit platter (ate it all!) at Metro afterwards.

YTD = 1539.5 K (2 more months to go!)

No comments: