Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Week in Review

Wednesday -- 3.76 K; Scenic route near work -- natural habitat, nice view, stream; ran on path twice around the body of water (so I don't get lost).

Friday -- 5.80 K; went back to scenic park -- this time, got more adventurous like last week, and once again, I got lost :-| I really don't know my bearings...

Sunday -- 32.05 K; north on Yonge until Steeles and then back south. Debated about LSD today or tomorrow and was convinced from 680 News. Supposed to be cloudy and 25C (humidity 30C); tomorrow humidity up to 35C. Started off cloudy and then the sun came out. Anyways, an enjoyable run along the Toronto Marathon route. Hoggs Hollow was great -- any practice on this 0.6 K hill is great!

This week = 41.61 K
YTD = 1051.1 K

Next week back to an hour run on the weekdays as I'm on holidays until Labour Day. Haven't had a break since March Break. Should I run with Bud?

No comments: