Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Sunday, November 8, 2009

LSD 20:1 (x8)

Indian Summer! Beautiful weather today, 17C. Enjoyed the fall colours running the Martin Goodman Trail west past the Humber River Bridge and then back east. Lots of runners and walkers on the trail, many in shorts. Me...more conservative as I brought along my toque, mittens, jacket, and track pants. Got in 22.81 K this morning. Refuelled with a roasted turkey large sub ($5) from Quiznos and chocolate milk. YTD = 1494.08 K, with 114.82 K to go until reaching 1000 miles for this year :-)

The Canada Running Series accepts race registrations tomorrow. I'm giving thought to which to enter. I've already committed to the half marathon Chilly and ATB 30 K, in prep for a spring marathon. For the Toronto Marathon in late October, I will commit to the Midsummer Night's 30 K run and the Toronto Waterfront half marathon. Not sure what else...wonder if the Canada Day HBC 10 K will happen this year.

No comments: