Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Original plan was to run before work but didn't get out of bed early. Plan B became run tomorrow. I took plan C and ran after work today (I taught an after-school numeracy programme so the run didn't start until after 5:30 PM). Boy was it cold out there! Need to get a toque. Good thing for the jacket. The legs felt great (i.e., lose). I like the runs after work in order to clear my mind -- that's what I might do from now on.

PS: Got a small blister on my left foot this morning and can't get rid of it. Fortunately, it didn't affect the run today. My right small toe aches with the shoe when I run and don't run. Hmmm...

Have running magazines "piling" to be read. Enjoying the Runner's Book of Daily Inspiration by Kevin Nelson.

I'm bib #3603 in the Toronto half marathon. Unfortunately, I won't be able to run it this Sunday as I have convocation with my M.A. degree. Maybe it's fortunately as I may be too soon to race -- still need to recover from the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon. Still love the golden finisher's medal.

Today = 5.67 K; YTD = 1364.99 K