Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Saturday, October 17, 2009

20:1 (x8)

LSD this morning. Wore a toque as it was quite cold when I began my run at 9 AM -- especially on the Martin Goodman Trail. Should have wore gloves as well. Saw the 30ish K markers for tomorrow's Toronto Marathon posted. My next posting will be a comparison of the Toronto Waterfront Marathon vs. the Toronto Marathon. Running by the lake at this time of the year is windy and cold.

After my LSD of 22.88 K, went to pick up my tech shirt and bib for the Toronto Marathon. I will not be running it since I convocate tomorrow. It was unfortunate to have to return my time chip. The expo seemed quite small -- nothing like the Toronto Waterfront expo. The booths were crowded. I bought a toque which cost $10 + tax = $11.30 (wow!). I looked at the jackets and was about to buy one but resisted since I can wear last year's Resolution Run jacket.