Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Thursday, August 27, 2009

15:1 (x3)

First run in 4 days! Wow - still can't believe the feeling of the legs (especially the left one) after the 30 K race last Saturday. Got in a slow run this morning and it felt good. 5.49 K. Took a different route through Trinity Bellowoods Park.

Exactly 1 month until the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Full Marathon! Will be tampering soon.

Have enjoyed the "down time" of holidays of sitting in the backyard with the dog and reading copies of running magazines. I must say that Canadian Running is my favourite.

Got a massage yesterday to work on the neck and shoulder stiffness. Got a doctor referral last March but never had the time to do it. My shoulders feel so "free" :-) Why did I wait this long to spend the $750 per year on my work insurance health plan??