Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Sunday, December 21, 2008

This week = 5.44 K

I'm officially on holidays! I've looked forward to this time so I can get out and run routinely. Unfortunately, there is snow, snow, and more snow out there. I wasn't going to report a 0 K week so I went out and did a 10:1 (x4) as my LSD. I wore my Yaktrax Pro shoe tractions for the first time this morning. I almost tripped twice while in the Shoppers Drug Mart. They're great for the outdoors just not for the indoors. Today I got in 5.44 K, for a YTD = 1277.7 K. I'm still inching for the 1300 K mark and will be running 10:1 (x4) several times this week in the snow. What I want for Xmas...+10C weather to melt all the snow away :-)

I've signed up on the RR for the 2009 Challenge. I am aiming to run 1000 Miles in 2009. After I've accomplished that, I will aim for 2009 K. First things first though and want to avoid injury. Easy does it...

Looking forward to the Resolution Run on December 28th in Toronto. Also looking forward to owning one of the jackets!