Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Monday, October 13, 2008

Registered for Resolution Run and Chilly Half Marathon

I just registered for the Resolution Run in Toronto on Sunday, December 28th. I really want that jacket! I worn the jacket given out last year in my early morning runs and enjoy it very much.

I've also registered for the Chilly Half Marathon in Burlington on March 1st, 2009.

This is always a sell-out and it'll be good to pave the way for registering for the Mississauga Marathon, which I'll do this Friday at the Toronto Marathon expo. It'll be good to make this official so on wintery days, I will still run. That's my next challenge -- how to run in the winter and in snow.

During yesterday's LSD, I thought about my upcoming races for 2009:

With each passing day, the excitement thickens with the Toronto half marathon arriving on Sunday next week!