Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Friday, August 15, 2008

10:1 (x4) + Bib Pick Up

This morning's 10:1 (x4) run was along the same route around the neighbourhood and then pick up of the Midsummer Night's Run bib pick up. The weather remains cool :-) In fact, a few hours after my run, it is now (very) heavy rain. Good news is tomorrow's weather will be 26C and no rain. Got in 6.17 K this morning, for a yearly total of 739.72 K.

Good thing I took along the address of the bib pick up location as I had thought it was slightly above the RR location on Yonge and Dupont; that was the Nike store! The address of 1510 Yonge Street is the New Balance store. I must admit I am disappointed with the contents of the Goodie Bag -- it isn't a bag but an envelope of the bib, 4 pins, directions handout, and "Udderly Smooth" cream. Not sure why bib pick up can't be on-site since the time chip and blinkers will be given out tomorrow before the race. Fortunately, the lady beside me bought a parking pass for $10 donation to the Sick Children's Hospital -- I forgot about that and the man helping me didn't ask. My bib #1266:

Front and back of tech shirt:

Parking Pass: