Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

10:1 (x4)

Today's route was different as I wanted to run to the Bagel shop. Unfortunately, it was a rather hilly route. I was disappointed with the bagels as they were small (!) -- I bought a dozen anyways as I wasn't leaving empty-handed :- Not sure if it was the sun this morning or having an afternoon nap with Bud taken most of the bed (!), but I don't feel 100%. Sleeping as soon as I take Bud on his evening walk and watch Michael Phelps win another gold medal. By the way, got in 6.08 K this morning for a year total of 727.48 K.

The man running across Canada is leaving Newfoundland this Sunday http://www.crosscanadarun.com/wordpress/ He's currently in day #81 and has run 1075 K. Wow -- he's finished the first 1000K summit if he partook in the RR challenge.