Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Friday, December 18, 2009

been neglectful in posting...

Not sure why I have posted updates on my runs...lazy, tired??

Here are the totals since my last blog (thank goodness for the Garmin!):

Tuesday, December 8 5.92 K
Saturday, December 12 17.50 K YTD = 1633.41 K
Tuesday, December 15 5.52 K YTD = 1638.93 K
Thursday, December 17 4.00 K TYD = 1642.93 K

I did not run on Thursday, December 10th since it was very cold and I didn't feel I had the appropriate clothing. I did run on the very cold Thursday, December 17 but had to stop the run short at 4.00 K. It's actually warmer today but it's the last day of school (not sure how they relate).

Looking forward to the LSD this Sunday. I wore the thick running pants and spandex top and it felt good on last week's LSD. No more running along the Martin Goodman Trail as it's too cold to be beside the lake.

Today was the last day of school and I'm on holidays for 2 weeks. I look forward to the regular runs 3 days a week during the break. Resolution Run 5 K in a couple of weeks -- wow, it's come quickly!

No comments: