Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Sunday, December 20, 2009

20:1 (x7) LSD

Sunday LSD was great! Ran north to Lawrence, east to Yonge, and then south back to downtown Toronto. Some steep hills -- e.g., Castle Loma. Opted not to run north to York Mills since that would mean Hoggs Hollow -- maybe when it gets closer to the Toronto Marathon I'll do that. Weather much more bearable -- about -1C. Great scenery through Forest Hill and listening to music once again helped the time go by. Thank goodness for no snow :-) I saw some trails but they were icy so no can do.

Today = 19.74 K
TYD = 1662.67 K

Can't believe Resolution Run is next Sunday. I'll be close to 1700 K but doubt I'll be able to surpass it. Will set my running goal as 2010 K -- will be tough to reach but nothing wrong with aiming high.

Now on 2-week holidays from school. Regular runs of Tuesday and Thursday will be met, regardless of weather condition.

No comments: