Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

15:1 (x3)

Debated whether to run today or delay it to tomorrow (due to LSD on Sunday). Couldn't run this morning before work since it's the first day and grade 9 students and parents are at the school [I needed to ensure I got my parking spot!]. After work, I got my run in. Wow -- I went through the park path and it was mainly shady :-) The radio did say it felt like 29C with humidity but I didn't feel that. Perhaps after work runs is the way to go? Just need to get out of school on time...
Today = 5.74 K
YTD = 1198.17 K

Looked at the RR forum and people are suggesting 2 week tapering of 70% and then 40% of longest LSD (or something close to that). I'll do 25 K this weekend followed by 15 K.

Looking forward to the Waterfront Marathon!! The finisher's medal still isn't posted on the race web site.