Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Saturday's LSD 10:1 (x28)

What a beautiful morning -- sunny and cool 6C weather. Sure beats the hot and humidity that will be arriving next month? Began the run at 8:00 am and was "out there" for 5 hours 8 minutes. I wanted to run slowly and just get used to being "out there" for a loooong time - the most to date! I wish I had my cell or a camera as the sights along the Martin Goodman Trail were breathless. The water and sun made the view truly worth a photo. Lots of runners and walkers on the trail this morning. I ran west to the Humber River Bridge and then back (going east). I opted to run north of Parliament and not go south on Cherry Street since I wanted to buy some Gatorade as I was running out. Next Sunday, I hope to do 10:1 (x30) which will be the longest run before the Mississauga Marathon (which contines to approach so quickly). Today = 34.78 for a YTD = 548.34 K.