Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Last 2 runs + SNOW!!

Been such a hectic week after work that I forgot to write my blog entries. Summer is officially over, thanks to the cold and the snow :-|

Wednesday's 10:1 (x4) after work:

Snowing... had to get in my run since the radio said 10 cm forecast of snow coming Wednesday evening. It was cold and I was careful with running since the snow was coming down. Am happy I did it since I got in 5.45 K.


Friday's 10:1 (x4) after work:

Not much snow from Wednesday night but there was still snow and ice on the ground. Had to becareful once again and it was even colder. A good run, with 5.43 K covered.


Today, the weather looks good for tomorrow's LSD. Glad I'm able to keep the routine going. I bought the tracks for the shoes and should wear it soon. Also have the pants ready for winter running. I'm ready!