Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Sunday, November 23, 2008

10:1 (x16)

What an enjoyable LSD this morning! Left the house at 8:30 am (better to leave a bit later in order for the weather to get a tad warmer). The sidewalks were generally dry, with some ice on the uncleared path. Went all the way east on Queen Street East past Kingston Road and then back home. Glad I wore the same clothing as last week as I did not feel overdressed. The tech shirt + jacket worked well. The windbreaker pants I bought from the Toronto Marathon continues to do its job. The toque and mittens also worked (although I wonder if I'll need a warmer toque in colder weather). Got in my longest LSD to date -- 2H 56 minutes out there. Distance covered = 22.69 K. YTD = 1187.88 K. A few days rest and hoping for dry weather!