Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Saturday, May 5, 2012

update

Last week - Friday - got in 16 K on the Martin Goodman Trail after work - Cherry Beach Park, Woodbine Park. I was unavailable to run on the weekend as I was supervising a camp trip for the board of education. I recall it was windy during the run - but I ran a bit faster than usual.

This week Tuesday - 2.5 K after work.

Yesterday - 5 K after work. Did this run since I got out too late to drive to the Toronto Marathon expo. Nice outside - sunny and warm. Nice stress reliever!

Today - walked to the CNE Direct Energy Centre for bib pickup. More vendors this year at the expo but many on healthy living - rather than running per say. Walked through the expo 5 times so I didn't miss anything. Always love the Power Bar jelly blasters. Also enjoyed 4 samples of the chocolate milk. Bought a book, Messengers, by author Michael Anderson. Anderson, who has run 45 marathons, interviewed people who have 100 marathons. Looking forward to reading this book.

Now for a nap... need to get out of house at 6 AM to get to the shuttle bus. 7:30 AM start is great. Excellent weather tomorrow!


No comments: