Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Last Week

Thursday - 3 K after school - glad I did it as I had to go back to school to supervise a school event at 7 PM.

Today - 20 K on the Martin Goodman Trail. Had a workshop presentation at York University to their faculty of education students so drove slightly west of the Humber River Bridge and parked car there. Ran east on the trail until Yonge Street and then west back to the car. VERY, very, very windy. First half nice as wind was pushing me. Second half was very challenging as I was running into the wind. Glad I finished 20 K this morning. Was worried I might not finish or too much "pressure" on the legs.

YTD = 161 K

Orthodics have arrived (order put in December 29th). Hope I can get compensation for this huge delay. Looking forward to wearing them! Will pick up next week after work.

No comments: