Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

5 K run in +16C weather!!!

Wow - this is winter? +16C outside. Got in 5 K after work. Was at a training session all day that ended at 3:15 PM in Richmond Hill. Went to pick up my custom orthodics. This was the $250 replacement pair I ordered back on December 29th. Since it took until now (!) for the orthodics to arrive, I got a free pair - i.e., 2 pairs for the price of 1. I would have preferred getting a free pair - not sure what to do with another pair - maybe when I lose this one as well??? Took a pair of scissors along to cut the orthodics to match my original pair back 4 years ago. Ran in them and no issues. Drove to the Cherry Beach and then ran the Martin Goodman Trail there. Dream weather!!! YTD = 166 K

March Break begins Friday. ATB 30 K on March 25th so 2 more weeks of training - behind in schedule so hoping for 24 K and then 27 K runs respectively. Best that can be done. And to keep stretching!

No comments: