Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Registered -- Midsummer's Night Run 30 K



Received an e-mail from the race organizer of Midsummer Night's Run that registration is now open. I've been periodically checking their web site as I want to register for that race. Race fee has gone up $6 this year, from $49 to $55. There is an early bird promotion, by typing in "OBERON" for a $6 discount. Since I want to avoid the $4.75 processing fee to register on-line, I e-mailed the race director and the $6 discount will also apply to mail-in registration :-) My registration form is sealed in the envelope and will be mailed tomorrow. Looking forward to August 20th. Last year, the tech shirt was replaced with a jacket. Also, new finisher's medal -- huge! Well...I thought it was huge until the Toronto Marathon medal!!

2 comments:

Boris T said...

I've never done this race. It never sits well in my schedule, it's in the middle of footy season as well as this year Triathlon season.

Are you running the around the bay this year?

Louis Lim said...

Yes! The ATB 30 K is a great training race for a full marathon. Just have to be super careful this time...as I nearly tripped from the sharp and steep turn into Copps Collesium. Forgot what I had but many physio visits, I recall :-|