Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Monday, January 24, 2011

$50 Groupon Coupon

Bought a $50 Groupon coupon for $25. I actually e-mailed the RR store to ensure the coupon was real. I recall getting Internet coupons in the past for free chips and pop -- used them successfully once at Loblaws and next day they didn't accept it. Pretty good -- even the bar code worked! Anyways, the RR coupon is real -- but cannot use it for sale items. Coupon expires on July 24th so there is time to save $25. Just hope I don't lose or misplace the coupon!

2 comments:

Boris T said...

Are they still available?

Louis Lim said...

Unfortunately not. They were on sale from January 21 to 23, I believe. You had to specify which Running Room store. The catch is the item must be regular price. I couldn't use it today when I bought clearance shoes for $79.99 (in the spring, it was going for $139.99).

You could subscribe to Groupon and they send you a promotion each morning.