Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Week in Review

Two words...Hot and Humid :-|

This week, I got in a total of 34.20 K, for a YTD = 969.02 K

Wednesday = 3.96 K (30:1 X1)
Friday = 4.30 K (30:1 X1)
Sunday = 25.94 K (30:1 X6)

Wednesday and Friday runs were before work and I could only get in 30 minutes each time. Parked car in a plaza and did the run before the hot and humidity set in -- but not easy due to the already warm weather.

Sunday's run was in the Lower Don Valley as it was had shade. Began the run at 6:30 AM and was thrilled I got in 3 hours of training -- not sure I could do it. But need to up the mileage as the Toronto Marathon is 3 months away. Next month is the Midsummer Night's 30 K run so definitely need to get over 30 K in training. Hoping for cooler weather. Can't complain as it'll be winter and I'll be hoping for warm weather.

My treat was $1 large Coke-zero from McDonald's. Got a refill for a diet coke. Went to the washroom several times afterwards...

No comments: