Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Week in review...

I'm embarassed that I haven't posted my entries for the week. My Gmail account was temporarily disabled as I think there continues to be a virus in my computer sending out e-mails :-|

Tuesday, June 29th: 30 minute run before work = 4.20 K

Thursday, July 1st (Canada Day): 60 minute run = 8.51 K

Saturday, July 3rd: 3 hour run = 25.48 K

YTD = 904.71 K (close to 880 K after 6 months so on target for about 1750 K in the year; off my goal of 2010 K but that'll do).

Post G20 is great as I think the city is getting back to normal. Lots of media attention regarding the unfair treatment of the police as well as continued protests.

Area of left foot and left ankle "hurt" near the end of today's run. Oh boy...need to monitor. Also, the left calf is not 100% and I will continue to stretch.

Next week is the 10-miler. Will pick up bib on Saturday for the Sunday run. It's expensive but I love a July race. Hope the weather is not humid.

1 comment:

Boris T said...

The G20 was a mess, glad it's over.

Wow your calf is still bothering you? Bummer.