Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Thursday, April 1, 2010

1st run since ATB; 8000 Hits; Mississauga Medals Revealed

Yesterday after work, chose to have my first run since ATB 30 K. The left leg was stiff and sore from battling 30 K on Sunday :-| I SLOWLY ran 6.34 K using 25:1 (x2). The weather was great as I wore a tech shirt and no jacket. Today's weather is supposed to get up to 21C and Good Friday 25C with 30C (after humidity). Summer is definitely around the corner!!

I noticed that my blog has reached 8000 hits :-)

The Mississauga Marathon finisher's medal has been revealed. Last year's was plain but I treasure it since it's my first marathon as a runner. Always will be special. Unfortunately, I cannot save the photo of the medal, but here's the link http://www.mississaugamarathon.com/default.shtml

Plan is to run on Saturaday (beautiful day of 25C and with humidity 30C, like Good Friday). YTD = 481.32 K

No comments: