Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Physio Assessment -- Thursday

Had my physio assessment this past Thursday. Arrived on time :-) I informed the physiotherapist that there were no pains in my fight foot this past week on my LSD. He did notice that the right foot was a bit more tense than the left foot and massaged it for me -- hearing a few "cracks". He also checked out my left foot and didn't think it was too tight (due to the runner's knee in the past). I have another appointment with him next Thursday as a follow-up. I'm still thinking it's the YakTrack Pro -- of which I won't wear again. He did suggest an alternative to the knee brace I wore on my left leg and I bought it at the Shopper's Drug Mart. The assessment cost $90.00 and my health insurance should pay that. Parking, on the other hand, was insane -- $12.00.