Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Sunday, February 15, 2009

10:1 (x24)

Beautiful day in Toronto -- sunny and temperature at freezing. Ran on the Martin Goodman Trail -- the pathway was dry. Wore 2 layers + jacket, which seemed just right. Had to take the toque and mittens off but put them back on after about 5 minutes. Quite a few runners and walkers on the trail this morning. No issues with the right foot (yeah!!) and the left knee was fine (wearing the new knee support recommended by the physiotherapist last week). My longest run! 31.02 K, "out there" for 4 hours 24 minutes. YTD = 220.41 K.

Saw my "dream" car ($35 700), with exterior colour "space grey metallic" [I went to the BMW web site and created the features I wanted):





Currently reading all my issues of Runner's World and putting sticky notes on interesting articles for the future.