Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Monday, October 27, 2014

Race Photos, Massage, Registered for Hamilton Marathon next week

Race photos are posted:






Called Athlete's Care and was able to book a massage appointment after work. The RMT did a wonderful job on the legs with deep tissue massage. At the end of the 45 minute massage, my legs felt looser :-) The $70 will be out of my own pocket as I've used the $750 allocated from my work insurance. But worth every penny if that means avoiding injury and I just registered for the Hamilton Marathon next Sunday. This will be full marathon #3 in 3 weeks. This will be full/ultra marathon #27. It's been a great year.

1 comment:

Luis said...

Congratulations:
3 in 3 weeks that is really hardcore!
Even more: 4 in 37 days will give you the Gold Level in MM!

Way to go!