Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Niagara Falls International Marathon - Expo

Niagara Falls International Marathon - Expo

Tomorrow will be full/ultra marathon #26. One run this week - Thursday in the dark after work - 2.3 K - no issues (thank goodness). Had a massage focussed on the legs and upper back on Tuesday after work. Not looking for a good time - just to finish tomorrow. Plan is slower run with more walk breaks.

Excited about tomorrow's race as it starts in Buffalo, New York and ends at the Niagara Falls. I have until Wednesday to determine if I want to register (at the last minute) for the Hamilton Marathon next Sunday.

YTD = 1344.4 K

Verified bib. It is activated and ready to go for tomorrow.

Here's the actual bib I will be wearing. 

Tech shirt. I signed up for large when I was at the Ottawa Marathon expo in late May. Fortunately, I was able to change to medium. 

The expo was located at the Niagara Square Shopping Centre. After picking up bib and tech shirt, visited the expo vendors as well as the mall stores. There is a treasure trove of stuff at Furnishings Plus Niagara. Took home a new "friend" - although this dog is a statue - looks real with the details. Listed price of $299 reduced to $260 with no tax as I paid cash. Just hope Bud doesn't jump on it with excitement.

No comments: