Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Thursday, October 20, 2011

1st run since marathon


Ran after work -- 5.15 K. I looked at my Garmin and the pacing was faster than usual -- due to the marathon. Legs are no longer sore. Does that mean I NEED to sign up for the Hamilton Marathon now? Slightly 2 weeks until it arrives. Why do I run marathons when the last 10 K is so challenging? This must be an addiction.

"Stole" this image from Boris' blog:

Proudly hanging in my office is now an 11x14 photo of Fauja Singh and I. The man shows anything is possible with commitment and a positive attitude.

Ordered a photograph for the race. There was only 1 photo that looks decent so I ordered it. Almost $30 total after postage for 8x10 -- also want race logo and time clock. Expensive but must have for wall display.

PS: Was at doctor and got flu shot.

YTD = 1336.99 K

No comments: