Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Back in Toronto! 2 midweek runs

Had a wonderful experience with the DECA competition in Orlando, Florida. Yesterday, all the Ontario students went to Universal Studios. Unfortunately, my stay was cut short as I needed to return to the hotel to sleep. In the Harry Potter area, the mini-roller coaster was fine. It was the other ride that got me sick. I was sweating and then threw up. A $28 taxi ride back to the hotel and 5.5 hours of sleep - felt much better. My colleagues went on a giant roller coaster - I said I wasn't going on rides - should have stuck to that!

Mini-roller coaster that has speed and goes slideways - but not upside down.
 
 
Inside is the ride that got be sick - nausea.

YTD = 422.4 K
(completed 24.8% of 1700 K)

No comments: