Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Friday, March 20, 2015

March Break, registered for Niagara International Marathon and Hamilton Marathon

March Break Week - although the weather doesn't feel like spring - today is the first day of spring!
Found this on Twitter!


Two runs this week:
* Yesterday = 3.75 K (went to a Walk-In Clinic) - after last week's deep tissue massage, confirmed my abdomen has been bruised/strained. Doctor said I wasn't having a heart attack (!). Got a pain relief cream from the shelf at Shopper's Drug Mart. It's been a week. Doctor said I can still run but wondered why. Will be careful on long-run tomorrow!
* Tuesday = 5 K

YTD = 252.1 K
(14.8% of 1700 K goal completed)

---

Just registered for 2 more full marathons. If all goes well (knock on wood), I will run 8 full marathons and 1 ultra marathon this year. Looking forward to an excellent running year (just got to get the bruise/strain on my abdomen gone!).

No comments: