Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Long Run 22 K

Long Run this morning. Cold, light rain, windy :-( Not many runners on the Martin Goodman Trail. After running 3 full marathons in 3 weeks, now is "down time" for the rest of the year. 20 K today. 

My Garmin Forerunner 305 needs to be replaced. Got in 15 K and then no more battery. At the Montreal Marathon in late September, got in 23 K before no more battery. Eyeing the new Garmin 220 - costs $279. Have a 10% coupon for signing up for Running Room list - awaiting to see if there will be a 20% coupon with the upcoming Running Room magazine. Too bad I missed out on the 20% coupon in the September/October issue - never received a hard copy of the magazine in the mail. The Garmin will be my Xmas present to self! Most important feature for me is Intervals for distance and time. 

Have used up my $750 from work insurance for massages - now paying out of my own pocket - but need to do so to avoid injury. Legs, calfs, quads tight and need to be loosened. 

Photos taken on the Martin Goodman Trail today:













YTD = 1450.8 K

No comments: