Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Garmin Forerunner 220 without HRM

I just placed an on-line order for the Garmin Forerunner 220 without HRM. Cost is $279.99 minus 10% (coupon for signing up for Running Room newsletter). Had $125 gift cards from my previous work location. So total cost to me is $159.75.

Was told at the Toronto Waterfront Marathon expo by a Running Room employee to charge the watch once it comes out of the box - i.e., not to turn it on yet. Will follow that instruction as my current Garmin Forerunner 305 only lasted almost 3 years. My original Garmin lasted 4 years.

This my is Xmas gift to self. The battery in my current Garmin is deteriorating as the weeks go by. Only got 17 K yesterday before the battery died.

http://ca.shop.runningroom.com/forerunner-220.html


No comments: