Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Two runs this week: 3 K on Wednesday and 15 K on Saturday morning. I accompanied the school debate team to McGill University in Montreal. I got my run while the students were in their debate tournament. The entire day was light rain. I passed by a Dollarama but it was not open yet - thus, no toque (did buy one in the afternoon). Some photos:

 Montreal has many hills:

Nice park on Sherbrooke:

It rained on Saturday. The route to the Olympic Stadium was fortunately flat.

 Across the street from Olympic Stadium. This entrance is towards an attraction - inspect exhibit.


 This is an amazing structure - The Olympic Stadium. Sad to know not much goes on in the stadium anymore. Montreal Expos used to play baseball here. A decade ago, I took the trolley to the observation deck. Cost is now $22.50. Didn't do it this time around.

The Biodome:

South view of Montreal - the bridge!

YTD = 1380.2 K

No comments: