Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Getting Ready for Around the Bay 30 K

Can't believe Around the Bay 30 K race is just around the corner! The race is all sold out and I received an e-mail recently that my bib number is 6092. It has not been an easy winter but at least I am not injured! Wednesday is my massage appointment and I will have the legs loosened :-) Had my annual physical today and mailed away my doctor's note for massage so work insurance can cover it. Need to becareful of the junk I eat as I've been gaining about 4 points each year - no wonder my times have gotten slower!

This will be my 6th consecutive year! Always a great race in preparation for the spring marathon. Love the route - the man playing the Queen's song before the big hill, the Grim Reeper after the big hill. The city loves hosting the race. Need to remind myself to becareful as I enter into Copps Collesium.



No comments: