Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Monday, February 20, 2012

LSD 12.5 K

"Tested" out the gluts and no issues (thank goodness). Ran 12.5 K in nice weather (-6C with dry sidewalks and pathways). Route was on Queen Street and then south on Parliament to the Martin Goodman Trail - south to the Cherry Beach. Wish I didn't have an injury as this is definitely the winter to train for a marathon. Originally wanted 10 K but then increased it to 12.5 K; opted to stay conservative and not push it to avoid injury. Will continue to stretch the gluts. YTD = 115 K

Afterwards, went to the Apple Store in the Eaton Centre to purchase the 2 GB iPod Shuffle. Have no idea where the other one went so had to spend a total of $55.48 for the replacement. I know I put it in a pant pocket - but where did it go? Did it go in the recycling bin? As an aside, wish I bought Apple Stocks - that store is always packed with people!

Still awaiting word of my orthodics. May get a free pair - that would be great as I have spent $250 of my own money for the replacement. Why am I losing things these days?? Makes me empathize with students who lose things.

No comments: