Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Day


Treated myself to 2 gifts for Christmas:
(1) new Garmin 305 watch (old Garmin needed to be retired since when turned on it turned off automatically - although I tried it today and no issues??)
(2) iPod shuffle 2GB (old iPod shuffle no longer worked a couple of years ago - lasted slightly more than 1 year?? Purchased it on-line at the Apple.ca store and will arrive in early new year with my name engraved on it)

On 2-week holiday - back to work on January 9th. This means regular running as I train to get ready for the May 6th Toronto Marathon. Just registered online for the October 14th Toronto Waterfront Marathon. Thus, I have now registered for my 2 "A" races for 2012.

As this post looks forward to the new year, I will reflect on the past year of running closer to the end of the year. It has been a good year :-)

No comments: