Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Sunday, July 24, 2011

July 11 to 16 then week off due to flu now back to running!

Monday, July 11 = 5.15 K
Thursday, July 14 = 5.15 K
Saturday, July 16 = 15.45 K + 1.89 K (scratched back and somehow Garmin watch had to be reset) + 5.15 K

Started to feel tired and light-headed Saturday (July 16) evening. Nothing out of the unusual since I the LSD began at 7:30 AM -- forgot the cap (!). Wasn't that hot as the next day was hot and humid. Ended up for the next 6 days living in bed (16 to 18 hour days in bed sleeping). Visited the doctor 3 times. My buddy, Bud, took good care of me -- or was he wanting me to get well so he could take me on walks??

First run this morning 5.15 K. Still didn't feel 100% but I'm addicted to running. Went to the local Running Room store to use my Goupon -- paid $25 for the $50 coupon. Thought it would have been forfeited but glad I could go. Bought 2 packs of socks (3 each).

YTD = 880.3 K (would have reached 900 K had it not been for the flu.

Missed the 20-minute Running Room Challenge. Totally forgot about that but that's what happens if all I want to do is sleep. Good thing Acura 10-Miler race is moved until next month - would have had to miss that as well.

Glad to be back running!

No comments: