Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Sunday, January 10, 2010

LSD 25:1 (x6)

Woke up at 10:30 AM (ouch!) and after taking Bud on a morning walk and feeding him brunch, got in my LSD. The weather was much "warmer" than yesterday. With windchill about -10C. I opted a similar route to last week since the Martin Goodman Trail would be more windy and colder near Lake Ontario. Ran on Bloor/Danforth until I reached 3300 Danforth Street East (east of Pharmacy) and then back home. The majority of the time I was running on dry sidewalk or salted sidewalks. Brought along water and Gatorade (they didn't freeze) and drank all the Gatorade. Treated myself to a Subway sandwich on the way home -- wow, it was cold! So grateful how "warm" it feels when running.

Today = 22.37K
This week = 36.59 K
YTD = 59.01 K

Here's a photo of the little man on December 25th, 2009:

2 comments:

Tiffa said...

hehe Cute puppY!

Louis Lim said...

Thanks! I sometimes wonder if this should be a dog blog ;-) Need to insert photos of my dog whenever I can -- but that's off task.